Terms & Conditions
- Don’t sit or stand on box.
- Don’t rest crates on their sides or up-side down
- Don’t fill crates with dangerous, hazardous goods or liquids e.g. acids, solvents, paints, oils or fuels
- Don’t write on crates
- Don’t force the lids closed, make sure teeth interlock and fold them down gently
- Don’t store hire equipment in uncovered/unprotected areas or in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time
- Crates are rated to hold up to 35 kg. Occupational Health & Safety regulations recommend 25 kg.
- Please don’t overfill crates – lids should close easily and must never be forced down.
- Full crates: stack maximum 4 high
- Empty crates: open lids and carefully nest into each other – up to 12 high
Return of Crates
- Please return crates in the same condition you received them.
- Before returning crates please make sure that:
- All labels are removed
- All crates are dry, empty and clean
Damage or loss of boxes
- If there is damage or loss to the boxes the customer is charged $75 per damaged or lost box.
Damage or loss of trolley/skate
- If there is damage or loss to the trolley the customer is liable for damage or loss and will be charged $250 for the trolley.